UNP Newsletter has been published (May – June 2023).
- UNP members took part in the online event “Improving skills for a green transition in the EaP countries” as part of the EU Green Week.
- The School of Equal Opportunities, members of UNP WG1, started the “Ambassadors of European Change” initiative with training for girls.
- Olena Pavlenko from DiXi Group (Ukraine) was elected as the coordinator of EaP CSF WG3 and became a member of the Steering Committee of the EaP CSF and UNP.
- NGO “Kremenchuk Anti-Corruption Center”, members of UNP WG1, started the implementation of the initiative “Prospects of restoration and advocacy of membership in the EU: regional dimension” and held three public events in Poltava and Kirovohrad regions.
- In Chisinau (Republic of Moldova), the fifth meeting of the informal working group on research and innovation, which was organized by the European Commission as part of the support of the Eastern Partnership initiative, took place. Ivan Kulchytskyi, coordinator of WG4 of the UNP, participated in the event.
- A joint meeting of the SC of the UNP and the Supervisory Board of the project was held.
You can get acquainted with analytical works, documents, reports and read more about the news of the EaP.
UNP Newsletter (May – June 2023)
The newsletter is implemented within the framework of the project “Support to the activities of the UNP EaP CSF in 2021-2023”, funded by the European Union, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and implemented by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting.