The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, as the organization administering the Project “Supporting the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform of the EaP CSF in 2021-2023” and Ukrainian National Platform of EaP CSF expresse sincere gratitude to all those who sent initiatives from members of the working groups of the Ukrainian National Platform of EaP CSF.
On May 5, 2023, the UNP Steering Committee and the Project Supervisory Board held a joint meeting. The participants of the meeting discussed the initiatives submitted by the UNP Working Groups. Particular attention was paid to compliance with the priorities of the Working Groups for 2023, discussion of the initiatives among the members of the Working Groups and whether the initiatives were supported by the members of these working groups.
Members of the UNP Working Groups submitted 11 initiatives.
After an active discussion, the UNP SC and the Project Supervisory Board recommended to support the following 10 initiatives:
WG 1. Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability
- Ambassadors of European changes (The Kyiv School of Equal Opportunities)
- Prospects for recovery and advocacy for EU membership: the regional dimension (Kremenchuk Anti-Corruption Centre)
WG 2. Economic integration and convergence with the EU policy
- Gender and climate aspects in entrepreneurship support projects in Ukraine during the war (NGO “Energy Country”)
- Regulatory policy at the stage of Ukraine’s accession to the EU (NGO “Analisys centre of the Agrarian Union of Ukraine”)
WG 3. Environment, climate change and energy security
- Assessment of environmental policy implementation in Ukraine (National Ecological Center of Ukraine)
- EU-Ukraine Strategic Partnership in theCritical Raw Minerals Sector: Analysis of Risks and Benefits (NGO «Nova Energiya»)
WG 4. Contacts between people
- Youth Voices from Ukraine About Post-War Development (Youth organization STAN)
- Preparation and implementation of innovative projects at the local level (NGO Agency of European Innovations)
WG 5. Social and labor policy and social dialogue
- The best European practices of involving social partners in the management of sustainable tourism for the post-war recovery of communities and regions of Ukraine: Sweden’s experience for Ukraine” (Ukrainian Federation of Employers in Tourism)
- Formation of a citizen’s initiative to optimize the participation of local self-government bodies as subjects of social dialogue (NGO «Center for Social Security and Regional Initiatives»)
We sincerely welcome all those involved in the implementation of initiatives, who participated in the discussion in working groups, provided advice and recommendations.
Activities are implemented within the framework of the project “Support to the activities of the UNP EaP CSF in 2021-2023”, funded by the European Union, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and implemented by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting.