UNP Newsletter has been published (March – April 2023).
- Ruslan Gavrilyuk, the National coordinator of the UNP EaP CSF, took part in a meeting with Dirk Schuebel, EU Special Envoy for Eastern Partnership, European External Action Service, in Brussels.
- Report on the results of UNP initiatives, 2022
- A joint meeting of the Steering Committee of the UNP EaP CSF and the Supervisory Board of the “Support to the UNP 2021-2023” project was held.
- The UNP welcomes a new member of UNP WG1 “Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability” of the NGO “Ukraine-2050”.
- Public organizations members of UNP WG3 “Environment, climate change and energy security” and CSP WG5 “Energy, transport, environment and climate change” support the appeal to preserve access to environmental open data taking into account the conditions of martial law, prepared by the public organization “Save Dnipro”.
- On March 29, a public discussion was held, organized by UNP WG3 “Environment, Climate Change and Energy Security”, dedicated to the results of the “Reforms in the field of environment for post-war recovery and European integration of Ukraine” initiative.
- In March, meetings of working groups took place: WG2, WG3, WG4, WG5
- The thematic priorities of the activity of the UNP EaP CSF for 2023 and the Operational Plan of the UNP Working Groups for 2023 are presented.
You can get acquainted with analytical works, documents, reports and read more about the news of the EaP.
UNP Newsletter (March – April 2023)
The newsletter is implemented within the framework of the project “Support to the activities of the UNP EaP CSF in 2021-2023”, funded by the European Union, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and implemented by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting.