UNP Newsletter has been published (January – February 2023).
- Members of Working Group 3 “Environment, Climate Change and Energy Security” of the Ukrainian National Platform of the Civil Society Forum of the Eastern Partnership (UNP EaP CSF) and Working Group 5 “Energy, Transport, Environment and Climate Change” of the Ukrainian side of the Ukraine-EU Civil Society Platform (US CSP) supported the statement of representatives of the environmental protection movement regarding the inadmissibility of the narrowing of environmental rights.
- Self-assessment of the level of compliance of Ukrainian National Platform (UNP) of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum (EaP CSF) with the CODES OF ETHICAL CONDUCT (CoEC) of the EaP CSF and UNP in 2022 was conducted.
- Report of the project “Supporting the activities of the UNP EaP CSF 2021-2023”, which is implemented by the Institute of Economic Research and Political Consultations with the financial support of the European Union.
- Members of the UNP WG3 took part in a Meeting with the European Commissioner for the Environment, Oceans and Fisheries.
- Round-table discussion: factors of the environmental impact assessment of state planning documents.
- UNP welcomes a new member of Working group 4 “Contacts between people” of the NGO “ME AND MY SCHOOL”.
You can get acquainted with analytical works, documents, reports and read more about the news of the EaP.
UNP Newsletter (January – February 2023)