Report of the project “Supporting the activities of the UNP EaP CSF 2021-2023”, which is implemented by the Institute of Economic Research and Political Consultations with the financial support of the European Union.
- We continue to work with the Supervisory Board of the project created in 2021 and consisting of 10 members nominated by the UNP Working groups.
- On February 17, 2022 and June 17, 2022, the UNP Steering Committee and the Project Supervisory Board held a joint meetings. The participants of the meetings discussed the initiatives submitted by the UNP Working Groups. Particular attention was paid to compliance with the priorities of the Working Groups for 2022, discussion of the initiatives among the members of the Working Groups and whether the initiatives were supported by the members of these working groups.
- As part of the initiatives, 10 analytical documents were prepared, and information and advocacy campaigns were conducted.
- UNP Steering Committee and UNP working groups issued 8 Statements.
- UNP Position Paper “The post-war reconstruction of Ukraine must be green” was prepared within the framework of the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform EaP CSF with the aim of conveying to the Ukrainian authorities and international partners the need for the proper implementation of the principles of sustainable development in the post-war reconstruction of Ukraine. The document outlines the main tasks for the reconstruction of the destroyed as a result of large-scale Russian aggression, identifies potential risks and suggests ways of recovery and further development of the countries.
- UNP members participated in EaP events.
- Attraction of 2 new members to the UNP.
- The UNP Secretariat established good working relations with the European Integration Committee of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine. Members of UNP participated in the 20 meetings of the committee in 2022.
- 4 Meetings of the UNP Steering Committee/
- 11 Meetings of the working groups.
- Self-assessment of the level of compliance of UNP with the Codes of Ethical Conduct of UNP and EaP CSF was conducted.
- 01-03.11.2022 UNP Annual Conferences was held.
- A new Steering Committee of the UNP EaP CSF was elected.
- As part of UNP awareness raising campaign, UNP Secretariat published 5 issues of the Information bulletin.
DOWNLOAD Report 2022
Звіт проєкту «Підтримка діяльності УНП ФГС СхП 2021-2023», 2022
Activities are implemented within the framework of the project “Support to the activities of the UNP EaP CSF in 2021-2023”, funded by the European Union, the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and implemented by the Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting.