UNP Newsletter has been published (November – December 2022).
- Civil society of Ukraine received the EaP CSF Award 2022.
- The response of the European Commission and the Ministry of Economy to the appeal of WG3 of the UNP and WG5 US SCP regarding the risks of the draft law No. 8058 “On the accelerated revision of instruments of state regulation of economic activity” has been received. Read the comment.
- Members of the UNP held public events “Public interest and law as factors of environmental assessment of state planning documents” (WG3) and “Rebuild Ukraine Facility: what will the state’s interaction with civil society and business look like” (WG2).
- On December 5-7, 2022, the 14th EaP CSF Annual Assembly was held in Prague, in which the Ukrainian delegation took part.
- A new Steering Committee of the UNP EaP CSF was elected.
- UNP EaP CSF Position: The post-war Reconstruction of Ukraine must be Green.
- In the framework of strengthening the capacity of the UNP, the training “Preparation of analytical documents” was held.
- On November 1-3, 2022, the Annual Conference of the Ukrainian National Platform of the Civil Society Forum of the Eastern Partnership was held online.
- Meetings of UNP working groups took place within the framework of the Conference (November 2, 2022).
You can get acquainted with analytical works, documents, reports and read more about the news of the EaP.
UNP Newsletter (November – December 2022)