The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, as the organization administering the Project “Supporting the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform of the EaP CSF in 2021-2023” expresses its sincere gratitude to all those who sent initiatives from members of the working groups of the Ukrainian National Platform of EaP CSF.
On June 17, 2022, the UNP Steering Committee and the Project Supervisory Board held a joint meeting. The participants of the meeting discussed the initiatives submitted by the UNP Working Groups. Particular attention was paid to compliance with the priorities of the Working Groups for 2022, discussion of the initiatives among the members of the Working Groups and whether the initiatives were supported by the members of these working groups.
Members of the UNP Working Groups submitted 10 initiatives.
After an active discussion, the UNP SC and the Project Supervisory Board recommended to support the following 9 initiatives:
WG 1. Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability
- New EU Defence Frontier: Prospects for Ukraine (Foreign Policy Council “Ukrainian Prism”)
- Gender Aspects of Community Social Resilience (Women’s Consortium of Ukraine)
WG 2. Economic integration and convergence with the EU policy
- The economy of communities and regions under martial law and the priorities of postwar development (Civic Union “Local Economic Development Agency of Yavoriv region”)
- Food security and food safety during and after the war (NGO “Analisys centre of the Agrarian Union of Ukraine”)
WG 3. Environment, climate change and energy security
- Environmental Reforms for Post-War Reconstruction and European Integration of Ukraine (National Ecological Center of Ukraine)
- Green Recovery: Build Back Better (Information Center Green Dossier)
WG 4. Contacts between people
- Green Course: Threats and Opportunities (NGO “Development center Pangeya Ultima”)
- The initiative “Analytics of Adult Learning in Ukraine in the Context of Apply for the EU Membership” (League of Professional Women) was supported in the UNP Steering Committee and the Project Supervisory Board held a joint meeting on February 17, 2022.
WG 5. Social and labor policy and social dialogue
- Those Who Stayed: Women`s Social and Economic Rights in Kyiv and Chernihiv regions Affected by the Fighting (Kyiv Institute of Gender Studies)
- Chronicle of Russia’s war against Ukraine: What is happening in the Ukrainian Labor Market in the SME Sector (Kharkiv City Organization of the Trade Union of Entrepreneurs)
We sincerely welcome all those involved in the implementation of initiatives, who participated in the discussion in working groups, provided advice and recommendations.
The project “Supporting the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform of the EaP CSF in 2021-2023″ is funded by the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and the European Union