The next UNP newsletter has been published (December 2021 – January 2022)
- The members of WG3 UNP EaP SCF are concerned about the situation in Ukraine in terms of support and development of environmentally friendly production and consumption and appeal to MPs of Ukraine and relevant government agencies to develop separate systemic legislation in the field of eco-labeling and not amend existing laws.
- Thematic priorities of the UNP WG for 2022 have been published.
The UNP CSF Position Paper on the evaluation of the results of the Eastern Partnership Summit on December 15, 2021 was published.
- On December 17, UNP FGS East held a public discussion “Results of the Eastern Partnership Summit: what is the ‘added value’ for Ukraine?”.
- A meeting of WG4 UNP took place.
- A three days training “How to create an effective M&E system in the organization and monitor public policy” was held as part of the UNP’s capacity building.
The initiatives of the UNP Working Groups, which were supported by the Steering Committee and the Project Steering Committee, are being implemented. Read information about 10 supported initiatives on the UNP website.
You can get acquainted with analytical works, documents, reports and read more about the news of the EaP.
UNP Newsletter (December 2021 – January 2022)