The Institute for Economic Research and Policy Consulting, as the organization administering the Project “Supporting the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform of the EaP CSF in 2021-2023” expresses its sincere gratitude to all those who sent initiatives from members of the working groups of the Ukrainian National Platform of EaP CSF.
On June 30, 2021, the UNP Steering Committee and the Project Supervisory Board held a joint meeting. The participants of the meeting discussed the initiatives submitted by the UNP Working Groups. Particular attention was paid to compliance with the priorities of the Working Groups for 2021, discussion of the initiatives among the members of the Working Groups and whether the initiatives were supported by the members of these working groups.
Members of the UNP Working Groups submitted 11 initiatives.
After an active discussion, the UNP SC and the Project Supervisory Board recommended to support the following 10 initiatives:
WG 1. Democracy, human rights, good governance and stability
• Raising Public Awareness on Combating Stereotypes and Gender Inequality, the Risks of Violence Against Women and Domestic Violence and International Standards in this Area (NGO “Bureau of Social and Political Development”)
• Respect for Human Rights at the Border during a Coronavirus Pandemic. Mobility Problems and Ways to Solve them (Civic Initiative “Europe without Barriers”)
WG 2. Economic integration and convergence with the EU policy
• Transformation of Civil Society in Ukraine in the Economic and European Integration Dimension (Civic Union “Local Economic Development Agency of Yavoriv region”)
• Alignment of the Policy of Integration into the EU Digital Single Market and Harmonization of Digital Markets of the EaP (Civic Union “The Centre for Innovations Development”)
WG 3. Environment, climate change and energy security
• Environmental and Climate Sustainability of the Eastern Partnership – Assessment of Prospects for Achievement in Ukraine – 2 (Resource and Analysis Center “Society and Environment”, National Ecological Center of Ukraine, International Charitable Organization ” Information Center Green Dossier”, International Charitable Organization ” Environment-People-Law”)
• Strategic Environmental Assessment of Community Development Strategies as a Tool for their Sustainable Development (National Environmental Center of Ukraine, International Charitable Organization ” Information Center Green Dossier”, International Charitable Organization “Environment-People-Law”)
WG 4. Contacts between people
• Ways to Develop Professional Digital Competencies in the Cultural Heritage Sector (NGO Agency of European Innovations)
• Encouraged Youngsters. Entrepreneurship Skills and School Social Business (Youth organization STAN)
WG 5. Social and labor policy and social dialogue
• Standards for the Regulation of Labor Relations: Legal Norms of the EU and Ukraine (Ukrainian Trade Union of Workers in Tourism, Spa areas and Hotel Industry)
• Government and Civil Society: Interaction in the Framework of Public and Social Dialogue (Federation of Trade Unions of Small and Medium Enterprise of Ukraine)
We sincerely welcome all those involved in the implementation of initiatives, who participated in the discussion in working groups, provided advice and recommendations.
The project “Supporting the activities of the Ukrainian National Platform of the EaP CSF in 2021-2023″ is funded by the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum and the European Union