The Statute of the Ukrainian national platform of the Eastern Partnership Civil Society Forum introduces the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of UNP EaP CSF and the Code of Ethical Conduct Advisor.
Appointment of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of UNP EaP CSF
All members of the UNP EaP CSF East are responsible for compliance with the rules and regulations of the UNP set out in the Statute. In addition, the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct has been developed to ensure compliance with the number of values and implementation of certain procedures in the decision-making process that will allow all Forum participants to follow the most correct course of action. In particular, the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct aims to guarantee:
– equalization of standards of ethical conduct of all members of the EaP CSF;
– strengthening legitimacy and trust among external stakeholders;
– Improving the quality of work of the entire EaP CSF by assisting all its members and departments in the process of making transparent (transparent) and effective decisions;
– Improving information cooperation between members of the Forum, its structural units and stakeholders.
On November 1, 2020, the webinar “Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct of UNP adopted: learn more” was held by the Code of Ethical Conduct Advisor Maksym Koriavets (WG2, NGO “Polissya Foundation for International and Regional Studies”).
The following issues were discussed during the event:
1. The history of the emergence of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
2. The main provisions of the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
3. The responsibilities of the Ethical Conduct Advisor
4. Means of communication with the Code of Ethical Conduct Advisor
5. Questions and answers
It is possible to contact Maksym Koriavets, the Code of Ethical Conduct Advisor, in a confidential form in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the complaints cannot be resolved within the UNP, the advisor and/or the applicant may apply to the EaP CSF Compliance Committee.
Complaints can be submitted in confidential form in writing in English or Russian at email@example.com
Video recording of the webinar “UNP Code of Ethics Adopted: Learn More”, 11.11.2020, can be viewed here https://tinyurl.com/y2vqswmb
The event took place online on the MTeams platform.